Coffee & Tea
- Gourmet & Terroir Products
- - New Arrivals
- - Antipasti & Snacks +
- - Drinks +
- - Spices & Seasonings +
- - Maple & Sweet +
- - Sea Food
- - Oils & Vinegars +
- - Pasta & Risotto +
- - Meat +
Free shipping on orders over $75
Eligible to the Lighting-Fast Delivery:
Tie Guan Yin is a legendary rolled Wu Long coming from Fujian, China. It is one of the most emblematic teas of the country.
Produced by Mr. Zhang Guo Hua in the mountainous region of Anxi, China. Its sharp and sweet taste reveals floral aromas of lilacs and lilies.
On the FSC-certified cardboard packaging (eco-responsible sources), you will find all the information you need regarding the tea's origin, description, producer, etc.
This box contains 50g of tea. The tea is vacuum packed to preserve its freshness and authenticity.
- Aromatic notes: Floral, Herbal and Woody
- Cultivar: Tie Guan Yin
- Producer: Mr. Zhang
- Altitude: 1 000 m
- Certified by Ecocert Canada
- Concentration in caffeine: 17 Mg / 250 ml
- Concentration of antioxydants: 550 μmol / 250 ml
- Quantity / 250 ml of water: 1 tea spoon or 3g.
- Infusion temperature: 95°C
- Infusion time: 4 - 5 min