Coffee & Tea
- Gourmet & Terroir Products
- - New Arrivals
- - Antipasti & Snacks +
- - Drinks +
- - Spices & Seasonings +
- - Maple & Sweet +
- - Sea Food
- - Oils & Vinegars +
- - Pasta & Risotto +
- - Meat +
Free shipping on orders over $75
Eligible to the Lighting-Fast Delivery:
This black tea comes from India. Its large and uniform leaves reveal an aroma of tobacco, malt and dried fruit (prunes). Served with or without milk, this tea is perfect in the morning or with dessert.
- Aromatic notes: Woody and Fruity
- Cultivar : Assamica clonal TV4 & TV22
- Producer : M. Mahanta
- Altitude: 300 m
- Certified by Ecocert Canada
- Concentration in caffeine: 22 Mg / 250 ml
- Concentration of antioxydants: 650 μmol / 250 ml
- Quantity / 250 ml of water: 1 tea spoon or 2.5g
- Infusion temperature: 95°C
- Infusion time: 3 - 4 min
Box of 10 teabags:
- Each box contains 10 teabags of 2.5g.
- Teabags are made from herbal fiber which are approved by the most strict standards in the food industry (FDA/EU). Nylon is not used.
Box of 50g:
- The tea is vacuum packed to preserve its freshness and authenticity.