Coffee & Tea
- Gourmet & Terroir Products
- - New Arrivals
- - Antipasti & Snacks +
- - Drinks +
- - Spices & Seasonings +
- - Maple & Sweet +
- - Sea Food
- - Oils & Vinegars +
- - Pasta & Risotto +
- - Meat +
Free shipping on orders over $59
Eligible to the Lighting-Fast Delivery:
A delicious Matcha with an excellent quality / price ratio by the Osafumi brothers, second generation producers.
This Matcha comes from the mythical region of Uji, near Kyoto (the former capital of Japan), and more precisely from Ujitawara, hometown of Nagatani Soen, inventor of the Sencha tea style.
Its powerful and tasty emulsion offers a velvety texture and a slightly bitter-sweet flavor, with notes of oily grass and snow peas.
A touch of gentle iodine tickles the palate, overshadowing everything.
This tin contains 40g of Matcha.
- Aromatic notes: Herbal and Fruity
- Cultivar: Asahi, Samidori & Gokou
- Producer: Mr. Tsutsumi
- Altitude: 50 m
- Concentration in caffeine: 47 Mg / cup of tea
- Concentration of antioxydants: 1 486 μmol / 100 ml
- Quantity / 65 ml of water: 1 tea spoon
- Infusion temperature: 75°C