Coffee & Tea
- Gourmet & Terroir Products
- - New Arrivals
- - Antipasti & Snacks +
- - Drinks +
- - Spices & Seasonings +
- - Maple & Sweet +
- - Sea Food
- - Oils & Vinegars +
- - Pasta & Risotto +
- - Meat +
Free shipping on orders over $75
Eligible to the Lighting-Fast Delivery:
This green tea is produced by the Morishita brothers members of the Isagawa farming cooperative in Shizuoka, Japan.
The glossy, deep green leaves of this Sencha release a clear, subtly veiled liquor. This invigorating tea has a herbal and a fruity taste with a light citrus finish.
- Aromatic notes: Herbal and Fruity
- Certified by Ecocert Canada
- Concentration in caffeine: 37 Mg / 250 ml
- Concentration of antioxydants: 2 280 μmol / 250 ml
- Quantity / 250 ml of water: 1 tea spoon or 2.5g
- Infusion temperature: 75°C
- Infusion time: 3 - 4 min
Box of 10 teabags:
- Each box contains 10 teabags of 2.5g.
- Teabags are made from herbal fiber which are approved by the most strict standards in the food industry (FDA/EU). Nylon is not used.
Box of 50g:
- The tea is vacuum packed to preserve its freshness and authenticity.