Coffee & Tea
- Gourmet & Terroir Products
- - New Arrivals
- - Antipasti & Snacks +
- - Drinks +
- - Spices & Seasonings +
- - Maple & Sweet +
- - Sea Food
- - Oils & Vinegars +
- - Pasta & Risotto +
- - Meat +
Free shipping on orders over $59
Eligible to the Lighting-Fast Delivery:
Produced in the mountains of Nantou region, Taiwan, this pearl shaped green Wu Long is one of today’s tea industry standards.
Daliy consumers gladly appreciate this tea for its low caffeine levels and its generous flowery bouquet (lilac, freesia).
On the FSC-certified cardboard packaging (eco-responsible sources), you will find all the information you need regarding the tea's origin, description, producer, etc.
This box contains 50g of tea. The tea is vacuum packed to preserve its freshness and authenticity.
- Aromatic notes: Floral, Herbal and Fruity
- Cultivar: Si Ji Chun
- Producer: M. Chang
- Altitude: 600 m
- Certified by Ecocert Canada
- Concentration in caffeine: 10 Mg / 250 ml
- Concentration of antioxydants: 391 μmol / 250 ml
- Quantity / 250 ml of water: 1 tea spoon or 3g.
- Infusion temperature: 95°C
- Infusion time: 4 - 5 min